- Integrated land use and farming systems research.
- Limited use of irrigation water through sprinkler and drip irrigation to increase water use efficiency.
- Animal studies, feed and water requirement and to study the carrying capacity of improved pastures and silvi-pasture systems.
- Agroforestry, Agronomy, Environmental Science, Horticulture, Pedology, Plant Breeding, Plant Physiology, Soil Science
- Production potential of established Agri-silvi-horti system under different management practices with micro irrigation system in arid western Rajasthan
- Development of suitable deficit –irrigation schedule to improve crop water productivity in Bikaner region
- Physiological-biochemical and yield responses of clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba L. Taub) to salicylic acid and its derivatives under water deficit condition
- Carbon sequestration potentials of agroforestry systems in hyper arid partially irrigated zone
- Improving Crop and Water Productivity in Indira Gandhi Canal Command Area (ICARE-ICARDA Collaborative Project #8)
- Improving land and water productivity in arid region for sustainable livelihood under CRP 1.1 of ICARDA